Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Primary Function: Our Warehouse Associates get the privilege of seeing new merchandise before it gets to our stores and to our customers! As a Warehouse Associate, you will be seeing, handling, and shipping out all of the items that you see in our stores. Our customers can't shop if products don't arrive in our stores on time and ready to sell, and we rely on our Warehouse Associates to help us get the job done.
This position is part-time, 1st shift (8a - 4:30p), with hours ranging from 10-30 per week. Occassional overtime available on weekends during busy seasons.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Check, verify and audit merchandise to ensure the ordered merchandise is as ordered and not damaged
- Identify, separate, label and palletize merchandise to be relocated to appropriate area of warehouse
- Replenish pick areas identified by replenishment screens/reports to fulfill requests for needed merchandise
- Fills merchandise orders by selecting and moving merchandise from active locations to proper bin locations
- Ensure proper product pricing by printing appropriate UPC labels and tickets on corresponding merchandise
- Check merchandise to ensure that shipment is accurate and loaded on proper pallet/truck
- Straighten, clean and help maintain all areas of warehouse
- Process, ticket and restock merchandise as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by the distribution management team
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Ability to lift 30-70 lbs.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to stand for 8 hrs.
- Flexibly with scheduling
- Shifts/hours based on needs of the business
- Must be 18 yrs. or older
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Employee Discount